Saturday, March 1, 2014

everydayentropy is now brannon writes

I don't even know if any of my readers can find me or still check in anymore but I thought I would post this just in case you come across me again and don't know where to find me.

My domain name for this blog expired some time last year and when I went to the page to try to renew it, there was a technical glitch and I wasn't able to get to the page. Then I tried to call customer service and got nowhere with that and eventually, I lost the domain name and my website was redirected to some sports gear website.

I was annoyed, bummed, disappointed that the small readership I had formed over the past 3+ years was lost.

I wasn't sure where to go next. I didn't know if I wanted to go back to Blogger or move to Wordpress or just try to make my own website.

I decided to go with Wordpress and so I've set up shop there. I don't know if this will be temporary or if I'm going to stay there but, for now, you can find me at Brannon Writes. If any of you stumble upon this now-defunct blog, hopefully you will switch over with me and join me at my new location.

Thank you!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails